My Photo
Name:
Location: lake placid, florida

Thursday, September 29, 2005

blue suede socks

lisa souza, your denim sock yarn rocks! ok, so i am trying to butter you up ;-) or maybe just keep your head from exploding.



started the conwy sock from "knitting on the road" with all good intentions of making the pair for my husband. hmm, this sock will fit me, how convenient. bbbring, bbring, call lisa, please send more denim, and do you have anything else interesting brewing? 2 lbs. of luscious biffle, why not? one can never have too much fiber stashed.




how on earth am i supposed to be watching what i eat when this is waiting for me? dd makes a mean cupcake :-)
vanessa, la blimp!

3 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

hee, must be your magic sock yarn, for once my stitches are nice and tiny! good for me, not so good for tom ;-)

11:29 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

thanks melanie! i've been a stealth blogger. it's a little intimidating putting yourself out there ;-)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

You've been outed and I'm happy to see you here.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home