My Photo
Name:
Location: lake placid, florida

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

where's handel when i need him?


could go for a swelling of voices singing handel's messiah!
i have finally finished spinning the neverending teal roving!

finished the last bit on the bobbin with andean plying, didn't want to waste an inch ;-)

think i have about 2,190 yards of yummy soft merino, all for me me me! even though dd has told me how much she llloooves the color every time she passed the wheel. too bad, so sad ;-0

feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, now what to work on next, finish fern, nah, finish grant ave, nah. feel like a little lace :-)
http://www.knitpicks.com/books/books_display.aspx?itemid=50391
did get the yarn and pattern for this shawl, but maybe dd would like a leaf lace or birch better?
vanessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home