My Photo
Location: lake placid, florida

Friday, December 02, 2005

why do i have 2 arms?

now i have to knit the second sleeve. if only the knitting fairy would come and finish donegal... but it ain't gonna happen.


Blogger Wendy said...

Why do you have two arms? Why, the better to knit with, my dear!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Kenny said...

Wow, that is too freaking gorgeous! I salute you!! One day, I'll be able to knit that.... just not yet.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

As usual, a gorgeous project. I have heard a number of sock knitters complaining about the two feet and mitten knitters discovering they have two right hands but you are the 1st sweater whin...commenter.
Always something.

10:38 AM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

looks gorgeous vanessa!!

12:11 PM  
Blogger melanie said...

Oh Miss FF, you'll have it done in no time at all. It's looking very nice. Bronte is a knock out!

3:36 PM  
Blogger LadyV said...

I feel the same way when the SS (second sock) Syndrome hits. The sweater is very, very nice. Beautifl work.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home