My Photo
Name:
Location: lake placid, florida

Sunday, February 19, 2006

knitter down

i knew it when i was on the plane from denver to fort lauderdale, everyone was coughing and sneezing. the couple next to me brought their own toilet paper roll for nose blowing.
then i had to go and jinx myself by writing on one of my lists that this the the first time in 3 years i haven't gotten as sinus infection. tempting fate or what?
gah, my head is exploding, and the needles have been dormant since thursday night.
thank god the olympics still have a few days left.

5 Comments:

Blogger LadyV said...

I'm sending you lots of "feel better" vibes. I know the knitting needles (and roving) are calling but they'll wait for you...Take it easy.

((((hugs)))

4:38 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You didn't finish the sweater already? I'm shocked.
Hope you feel better soon. I think you've been blog-stalking me (or maybe me you). Every blog I go to I see you've left a comment just ahead of me. Mysterious...

1:45 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

I hope you are feeling better soon.

7:30 AM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

It always seems to happen at the wrong time doesn't it? I hope you feel better really fast!!!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you are feeling better soon! despite the cold, I am sure you will still finish your sweater before i finish mine!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home