My Photo
Name:
Location: lake placid, florida

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

E is for

epinephrine, without which i would be dead many times over.



most of my friends know that i developed an allergy to bees, wasps and ants a few years ago. it is a double bummer, as we have so many of the above insects in florida!
i carry an epipen with me, but at home, i was using so many of them for a while, and they are not cheap, that we got a vial from a doctor friend. now i can give myself injections wth a syringe, much more cost effective ;-)
thank god for epinephrine and benadryl, my friends for life :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger DeeAnn said...

"Friends for life" is right, now that is a stash you never want to run out of!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

I was thinking the same as deeann. Powerful "E"!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home