My Photo
Name:
Location: lake placid, florida

Monday, March 27, 2006

sneaking in f!

gah, have been in fort lauderdale all last week, for some reason my laptop was having problems connecting to tom's wireless server. i didn't feel like changing the ip address...
so here is f, late to the party ;-)





fern- alice sta*more pattern from stillwater, probably my favorite a.s. book. (every time i think of the book, the band manager's voice from almost famous plays in my head- stiiiillllwwaaaaatttteeeerrrrrrrr!)







vy hebredian yarn in machair,
cardiganized ala junieann. i love it :-)

















of course i forgot to bring st.ciaran with me. luckily i packed the koigu yarn for the sweater from handpaint country.

10 Comments:

Blogger judy said...

I love it too.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sweater! Stillwater is the only AS book I don't have gosh darn it.

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! It really works as a cardigan.

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Fern looks great, of course -- as all of your projects do. I've got Fern on the needles, about 3 inches along....

10:30 AM  
Blogger LadyV said...

Fern looks great on you. I have a few A.S. books, but missed out on Stillwater. I know I've said it before...You're amazing! :-)

3:53 PM  
Blogger bzystitchin said...

Love your sweater!

8:33 AM  
Blogger cyndy said...

If I had a sweater like that I think I would wear it all the time...it is so beautiful and fits perfectly...not to mention the color...all of it looks amazing on you..

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vanessa, that's really lovely, the colour is so sophisticated and I adore the little braid around the neck. Stillwater is still one of my favourite books too...I'm seriously partial to "Little Rivers".

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will knit fern, and I swear it will be all your fault. Its absolutely gorgeous, and the cardiganization makes it so much more practical. Does it get cold enough in Florida to wear it much?

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home