My Photo
Name:
Location: lake placid, florida

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

just a little green

G is for green!


mulberry tree, yum!

green is for sea ivory.

at madrona, melinda of the purlwise blog was wearing her vy sea ivory seaweed scarf. it is gorgeous. must have it.

since i have quite a bit of 3 ply sea ivory left from inishmore, i can knit a pair of mittens to match the scarf and add another check to the christmas list ;-0

ddil brought me her mittens from last christmas so i can copy them, because i of course can't find the notes i jotted down when i was knitting them...

is norton security driving anyone else insane, or is it just me?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great. You're such a fast knitter seems like it took me foever to get that far.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Hi Vanessa - I followed you back from my comments box. What a gorgeous blog you have! Lots of aspirational knitting, too. One day I hope to accomplish work like yours. :-)

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is turning out beautifully! I saw Margene's and added it to the must have list.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

I like the idea of having a matching ensemble :)

Love the picture of the plum leaves. The trees here in Md are just starting to sprout their leaves.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Oops, I mean mulberry tree :)

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's looking really nice, Vanessa! Will you do fringe or leave it as is?
Also, all that beautiful sun in the background - color me jealous! ~d

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home