My Photo
Name:
Location: lake placid, florida

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

my "I"


is the infant of prague. one of my best friends is on her way to prague as we speak. she and i were having lunch with my mom and her twin sister, and as our family is czech, and i knew my cousins had been to prague, we asked my aunt if there was anything in prague that she had to see.



my aunt agnes said, oh, you must see the infant of prague! i'd never heard of the infant before, so we headed to borders to check out the guide books.




what a fascinating story- and i love love love all his elaborate handstitched outfits. sent to the infant from all over the world.




someday i would like to go see the infant of prague myself, but i tease tom that he would have to roll me home , as i would eat every knedliky dumpling in sight! and let's not forget the apple strudel...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! My other hobby is genealogy and three of my husband's grandparents were Czech! I've always kind of wanted to go there. They are from the south part, somewhere near Pisek. Hope you get to go! My ancestry is Irish - and .....I get to go next May!

3:44 PM  
Blogger LadyV said...

Breathtaking! Thanks for sharing.

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa,
Thank you for commenting on our blog. My email address is:
spinpygora@yahoo.com

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home