My Photo
Name:
Location: lake placid, florida

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

me bad

and i was doing so well on my cruise around sleeve island...

haven't knit a stitch since saturday.

been too busy eating lunch here



and here


and today will be here. *

then back to the restaurant barren life of lake placid, florida. but not before i pick up a pizza and chicken wings to go from here.


ah well, i did manage to find buttons for marina, and kerry (two possibilities).

*so much for my excellent intentions of being svelte in time for rhinebeck.

6 Comments:

Blogger Beth S. said...

LOVE the buttons--the top and bottom sets remind me of Anglo-Saxon shields. Gorgeous.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I love PF Changs but, living up here in the mtns, seldom get to go. I have to resort to "doggy bags" when my non-Chinese-food-eater hubby takes his employees there..LOL The doggy bags are pretty tasty, too! It looks like your are having some nice meals there! Nice choice of buttons.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good buttons!

We are what we are (she says, not believing a word of it most days).

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess going out to fabulous lunches is a good excuse for not knitting. Cute buttons!

7:03 PM  
Blogger cindy said...

I love the fact that you managed to get buttons on your restaurant tour!!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

I wanna eat at your here, here and here.....yum!!!

Great buttons!!!!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home