My Photo
Name:
Location: lake placid, florida

Sunday, September 10, 2006

mutants

too bad the m is over.

a clearer view of the mutant strain of fair isle stitches. see the nice cute plump light diamond in the top circle?
see the funny looking light diamond with the dark tic in the bottom circle? the one that doesn't match the other 3 diamonds surrounding it?
if the offending diamonds weren't part of a symetrical pattern, they wouldn't be so bad. as they are now, they mess up the cute plumpy lightness of the their sister diamonds.
like a nice fat beignet with a roach on it.
be gone satan!

marina has reached that point of interminable boredom, where you just want the big ole body to be knit, so you can start the bands, or even the sleeves.


this huge mutant mosquito was killed on my chest at 4:50 a.m.

can you say good morning sunshine?

9 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

boobular area kind of chest.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bug: eeeewwwwww! Sweater: yummmm!

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fat beignet with a roach on it - eeeeeeyuwwwww! But that image conveys your feelings quite well. :) It would bug me, too, in my own knitting but I'd never see it in someone else's. If you decide surgery's the answer: Good luck!!

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely understand a project making you desperate to finish! I'm suffering that same desperation with my Hiawatha Stole..lol But your sweater is looking lovely really - don't give up!

Now, disturbing BEYOND BELIFE is the size of that freaking MOSQUITO!! OH MY GOD!! This thing should be on Jurassic Park!! HOLY MOLY!! Stay INSIDE!! LOL

12:20 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

Gah! You grow 'em *big* down there!

As for Marina: duplicate stitch. All the way, baby! Mwah!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

AS really changed that pattern. In the original, that's line 36! And that's the mistake I've made all through the body. I don't think I'll be correcting it.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god. Are you anemic now?

10:26 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

If that little blip is still bothering you, duplicate stitch can be your friend. Ask me how I know...

11:30 AM  
Blogger maryse said...

do you ever get to wear these beautiful sweaters in florida?

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home