My Photo
Location: lake placid, florida

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

i'm alive

just got back from rhinebeck last night. have to get my thoughts together, mind overload!


Blogger Carole said...

I'll wait patiently. Welcome home.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Yes, We'll wait patiently.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

What did you wear? I've been looking through so many pictures for Cape Cod, Marina, Donegal, Henry .....

12:42 PM  
Blogger christine said...

I can wait, too, but I'm not so patient.............well, okay, just for you!

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Denise said...

I was going to ask...
but **no pressure**!

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Laurie said...

Ah, Vanessa, I naively did not realize the futility of trying to re-meet in all that crowded knitterland. I hope you had a good one. I missed you. Am glad to have had our hugs.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home