x is for
x-chromosome, which i am glad i have, i love being a girl :-)
I got tagged by steph-
“THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
1. i hate it when the light switches don't line up. we have one by the back door with 4 switches, and they must all be in the same postion for off/on, or it drives me nuts.
2. pictures hung unevely drive me crazy.
3. like anmiryam, at one point in time i was obsessed with english history. the only course i enjoyed at the hell hole i attended for 2 years of college was medieval history. i can still name the 3 major battles of the 100 years war.
4. my favorite books are english mysteries, and only written by women authors.
5. i think of the gilmore girls as real people.
6. tom and i have our own secret language.
today i did something really really stupid. it was raining, and i needed something from the car in the driveway. to avoid getting too soaked i went through the garage. in my bare feet.
running back into the house, as soon as i hit the slick garage floor, whoosh, out my feet went from under me.
wack, my butt and head hit the concrete. tonight every bone in my body is sore :-(